Here’s my collection of Real Estate websites here in the Philippines!
1. Arca South
– It is an industrial estate owned by Ayala Land, Inc. located at East Service Road, South Superhighway, Taguig City. It was formerly government-owned and controlled corporation that runs a 120-hectare industrial estate.
2. Ayala Land Premier
– It is with expert master planning that Ayala Land Premier delivers the perfect synthesis of excellent location and enviable surroundings. With the portfolio of prime residential condominiums, Ayala Land Premier redefines your concept of home with its emphasis on luxury living.
– Nuvali Evoliving an Eco-friendly and the largest self-sustainable community in the country developed by Ayala Land.
4. Alveo Land
– Find new condominiums, new houses and land for sale in the Philippines. Work and play within the safe, yet vibrant and cosmopolitan communities developed by Alveo.
– Ayala Land is the most well established real estate developer in the Philippines. Find your ideal homes in the Philippines: house, lot or condominium with Ayala Land.
6. Amaia Land
– Amaia Series makes it possible for families to live in a townhouse community but still enjoy the benefits of city living.
7. Ayala Land
– Shopping in the Philippines has always been fun in Ayala Center, a shopping mall in the Philippines where you can shop all you need.
Check out Ayala Land‘s new site!
8. Ayala Malls
– Ayala Malls is a real-estate subsidiary of Ayala Land, an affiliate of Ayala Corporation. Founded in 1988, Ayala Malls own a chain of large shopping malls, all located in the Philippines. Ayala Malls is the third largest shopping mall retailers in the Philippines, after SM Supermalls and Robinsons Malls.
Ayala Malls 360 is a comprehensive digital program that keeps you informed with promos, events, and news coming from your favorite malls and stores. It also takes shopping beyond the physical space with A-deals.com, the Ayala Malls’ online shopping destination.