I concluded the post I read last week. It is about the Google ads that can use in real estate marketing, where it discusses the information and details about how you can do it. Below are my conclusion and tips on using Google AdWords when you’re starting the campaign.
Here are the top five (5) tips:
- Keywords. Select the words that you’ll put on the ad wisely. To get ideas, you can either check how your competitors are doing it or look into your Analytics and see which terms drive your visitors the most to your site. Focus on a phrase and exact matches rather than broad. Create lists to identify which group is active: one list for your brand keywords, and another for long tail ones like Condominium in Makati for rent, or Cebu house and lot for sale. Test and rotate.
- Targetting. Specify your target audience – from the location to the day and hours the advert will run and the device they will use. If you’re new to this kind of advertising, choose to show your ads in Google’s Search Network, instead of the Content and Display Networks. This means the post will only be seen on the top and right-hand corner of Google’s search engine.
- Budget. Set a budget where you are best comfortable with it. Calculate your CPA (Cost per Action) and how much each click costs. In this way, you can better strategize your overall budget.
- Landing page. Design a relevant and informative page. Keep in mind what quality score is and how Google determines your Adwords ranking. If you have a keyword like Manila condo for rent, your content must be about the benefits and listing details. Be clear with your call to action, make it prominent.
- Google Analytics. Track your conversion and ROI (return of investment). Record everything.