Last time, we talked about the parts and elements of a real estate advertisement. On this post, let’s look into the four (4) main qualities that can leave an impact to the readers and give you the lead that you desire.
- Appearance. The overall look and layout can make or break your ad.
- Balanced Layout. Balance is important so that the elements would complement and not overshadow each other. If you’re advertising for Makati condominiums for rent from Alveoleasing, assign one-thirds of the total layout to the headline, one-thirds to the body copy which includes the signature, and one-thirds to the illustration.
- Simple format. Simplicity is beauty. Sometimes, too many images or too much words could shatter the desired effect. Keep it as simple as possible.
- Catchy headline. As the headline being one of the first things that your audience notices, use attention-grabbing headlines. The words should hold their interest for more than just two seconds. It should also persuade them to want YOUR offering, compared to others.
- Complete and concise copy. Be accurate in crafting your body copy. Understand your potential clients, their wants and needs so you can reach them through your advertisement.
- Engaging Content. It should be easy to read. It should provide what they would want to know. If you’re posting for a condo for rent ads, highlight the features and benefits.
- Great offer. Do not forget to include what makes yours stand out from the rest. Offer them something they are not bound to refuse.
- Screaming Call to Action. It should urge your prospective buyer to act. Induce them to take action not tomorrow or next week, but now! Show your contact information so they can get in touch with you quickly. Give your company details so they could easily remember you.
- Appropriate Illustration. Consider the rightness of the illustration you’re going to include. Would a property photo do? Perhaps a floor plan would create more impression. It should fit the mood of your target demographics.